Texas Drivers License Test
We are certified to give the Texas Driver License Road Test. To schedule your road test, just call or text 214-991-1406, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility, who is eligible to take the test.
- 16-17 years of age
- Verification of enrollment, VOE from your high school
- Original DE964
- Teen Impact certificate
- Learners License, that’s not expired
- 18-24 years of age
- Teen impact certificate
- Valid Photo Learners License (cannot be expired)
- The fee is $55.00 if you are a current or former Road to Success Driving School student.
- The fee is $70.00 for all others.
- We have cars available for the road test for $25.00 additional fee.
The Road Examination will cover:
- Parallel Parking
- Lane Change
- Use of Lane
- Right of way
- Approach to Corner
- Traffic Signs
- Right Turns
- Left Turns
What are you waiting for? Call or text 214-991-1406, or email email@example.com to schedule your test today!